How To Find The BEARMAN Race Base in Amelie-les-Bains-Palada
The race is located in one of France’s most southerly locations, just before crossing the border into Spain. Our nearest city is Perpignan – the sunniest city in France!
The BEARMAN is exceptionally well positioned, making it easy and affordable for you to get to us from anywhere in the world. We would suggest the following airports:
- Perpignan FRANCE ( 40km)
- Girona SPAIN ( 90km)
- Béziers FRANCE ( 130km)
- Carcassonne FRANCE ( 156km)
- Montpellier FRANCE ( 192km)
- Barcelona SPAIN ( 203km)
By Car From Perpignan
- Take the A9 direction Barcelona / Espagne.
- Take the last exit before the Spanish border (junction No 43) signed Le Boulou, Le Perthus, Ceret.
- Take the D115 in the direction of Ceret and continue following signs for Amelie les Bains. As soon as you turn off to head up our river valley you may be able to see (on your left) the lake used for the BEARMAN XTREME TRIATHLON swim (St Jean Pla de Corts).
By Car From Barcelona / Girona
Take the A9 direction France
Take junction No 43 signposted “Le Boulou” (we are about 15 minutes journey from this motorway exit) As soon as you turn off the motorway to head up our river valley you may be able to see ( on your left) the lake used for the BEARMAN swim ( St Jean Pla de Corts).
Take D115 in the direction of Céret and continue following signs for Amelie les Bains.